The following Terms of Service ("TOS," "Terms" or "Agreement") apply to your use of our website and all services, features and/or content provided by CloudWingsHost ("CloudWingsHost," "us,", "our" ). By purchasing one or more Services from CloudWingsHost, you declare that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this TOS. The latest version of our TOS is always available on the CloudWingsHost website. It is essential that you read this TOS prior to purchasing any Service(s) from CloudWingsHost.
The TOS apply to all Services provided by CloudWingsHost to you throughout the entire Term or Renewal Term. All customers should agree on all terms and conditions stated prior to their signing up for any of the hosting plans and services mentioned on CloudWingsHost. You shall agree to use only licensed and legal third party software in connection with your use of our services. CloudWingsHost reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided, at any time, or when CloudWingsHost decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
CloudWingsHost reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by us must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. The server would not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the IRC server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation would result in immediate account termination. CloudWingsHost reserves the right to deem any other content or literature as "prohibited" if found to be indecent, rude, hate content & generally unacceptable. Refer to the General Acceptable Use Policy for complete details on prohibited content and activities. CloudWingsHost reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by us must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. The server would not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the IRC server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation would result in immediate account termination. CloudWingsHost reserves the right to deem any other content or literature as "prohibited" if found to be indecent, rude, hate content & generally unacceptable. Refer to the General Acceptable Use Policy for complete details on prohibited content and activities.
- Anything that can result in Spamhaus listing
- Pishing Sites / Scam Sites (Example: Ebay/Paypal/CC/Password Scam Sites)
- Carding/Fraud Activities
- Malicious Scripts (Example: orginate DDoS attacks or hack attempts)
- DDoS/DoS Activities
- Any childporn activities or alike
- Botnet/RAT Hosting or Activities
- Any Copyright infringement content
- Any attempts to compromise or actual compromise of a network device belonging to CloudWingsHost or any other company, individual, or other entity is strictly prohibited. This offense also includes port scanning, IP range scanners, and vulnerability scanning. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Denial of Service (DOS) attacks directed at CloudWingsHost, or any attempts to launch a Denial of Service attack from our servers are strictly prohibited. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Hosting any software, source code, or any other material that is illegal or could be used to commit an illegal act is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to software exploits; exploit source code, hacking tutorials, hacking tools, viruses and Trojans, bomb-making, and similar device tutorials. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- The hosting of material that infringes on any copyright, trademark, and or service mark is strictly prohibited. This also includes the storage and transmission of pirated movies, music, software, ring tones or anything else considered "Warez". Any authentic complaint received will be investigated and may result in termination of service.
- The hosting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to any of our servers is strictly prohibited. We hold no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. Any account that abuses the resources and actions are not taken to desist the activity, calls for immediate deactivation without any refund. Any site using what we deem to be using excessive CPU cycles or any resources that cause strain to other sites may also be offered new terms ( i.e., upgrade). Although we offer 99.95% uptime we can not fully guarantee this, this is due to the updates and up-gradation we carry out which is also a part of our maintenance. If any client is in any way disrespectful towards any member of the CloudWingsHost staff we have full right to remove them from our services without any refund.
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. CloudWingsHost does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content. You as a CloudWingsHost User agree that in no case, CloudWingsHost can be held responsible for the loss of data in any circumstances. We take backups for all our clients weekly. But still, this is a request from our side to please take backup regularly. Clients using the cPanel Backup Manager tool for backups should download the backup from the server and delete it. Every Wednesday, all the backup files are removed from the server without any notification. You are not allowed to use the hosting space to store backups.
Any service interruptions or downtime due to scheduled maintenance by CloudWingsHost or our network providers will not count towards the uptime guarantee. CloudWingsHost is not liable in any way for failure of third party services. CloudWingsHost will not be liable for failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for the provision of the Services.
You are responsible for any misuse of your account therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is not recommended. You should take care of and prevent others from using your account since you will be responsible for the consequences. Attempting to obtain another user's account password is strictly prohibited, and will result in termination of service. You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account. You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools. You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network ("denial of service attacks"). This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash" a host. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. CloudWingsHost will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
Your hosting account at CloudWingsHost can get terminated due to following reasons:
- You decide to discontinue: At any point in time, during your subscription, if you no more want to continue with our services and want to place a cancellation request with immediate termination, your hosting account will be suspended right away and will be terminated within 48 hours.
- Cancellation upon expiration: If you place a cancellation request to discontinue our services after your subscription expires, your hosting account will be suspended at the end of the subscription and will be terminated within 48 hours (after the expiration date).
- You did not renew: In case you fail to renew your hosting account on the due date, your hosting account will be suspended after 48 hrs and will be terminated after 30days of suspension
- You violate our Terms of service: If you violate our terms of service during your subscription period at CloudWingsHost it will result in immediate account suspension and termination. As soon as we've been notified about the violation of service, we would usually take instant action.
- Potential fraud: We have an anti-fraud system that monitors all the orders as soon as they are placed. During such an occurrence, we will carry out a verification process manually. In this process, if we ask for certain information and it is not provided the account suspension and termination will be done immediately.
- A Dispute or ChargeBack: During the violation of our Terms of Service, we would initially suspend and give a 7 days timeframe to resolve the concern with CloudWingsHost before the termination occurs. If still, it remains unsolved termination of your hosting account will take place.
Note: It is advised to maintain a back-up copy of your hosting account to avoid losing your data because of the termination. All your files will be deleted from the server, once your hosting account is terminated and CloudWingsHost shall not be liable for the same.
By using our services you automatically accept our terms & policies that may be changed at any time without notification. Cloudwings provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of Cloudwings are subject to the following terms of service.
We accept Paypal, Razorpay, and other cryptocurrency payments. In case of any disputes, we can offer refunds if the reason is valid, due to the nature of business and service maintenance we don't offer any refunds if 24 hours have passed since the purchase.